Lanta Dive Shops
Koh Lanta Diving | Koh Lanta diving operators and dive shops
Koh Lanta's scuba dive centers offer daytrips on well-fitted boats and take you to at least two dive sitesevery day, including meals on-board. All provide rental equipment at reasonable prices.
All dive centers on Koh Lanta operate to PADI scuba dive standards and the island has an excellent safety record. It has never been easier or safer to become a scuba diver. New technology has made scuba equipment extremely safe, and modern teaching methods make learning to dive safe and fun.
If you've ever dreamed of exploring the underwater depths why not do it now? Koh Lanta's waters offer you one of the world's best varieties of underwater sights and experiences. A four-day open water dive course includes two days of real diving with instructors and you get an internationally accepted dive certificate. There are a maximum of four people per course. Courses are available in ten languages.
Almost all dive resorts offer free pickups from your resort. Prices are fairly consistent at about 2500 baht for a day's boat diving (usually two dives), 10,000 baht for a four day PADI Open Water course, and 8000 baht for a two day PADI Advanced Open Water course (five dives).
Koh Lanta Scuba Diving and Snorkeling Companies
- Lanta Diver, 197/3 Moo 1, Saladan. tel 075 684 208. fax 075 684 057. email firstname.lastname@example.org. Lanta Diver is a dive company founded by a Swedish couple and staffed mainly, but not exclusively, but Scandinavians. Their dive sites are Koh Haa; Koh Bida and Hin Bida; and Hin Daeng and Hin Muang. They offer PADI courses.http://www.lantadiver.com/
- Blue Planet Divers, 3 Moo 1, Saladan. tel 075 684 165. email email@example.com. Their dive sites are: Koh Bida; Koh Haa; Hin Daeng ad Hin Muang; and the King Cruiser wreck. They offer PADI courses. http://www.blueplanetdivers.net/
- Atlantis Diving, 18 Moo 1, Saladan. tel 075 684 081. email firstname.lastname@example.org. Their dive sites are: Hin Bida; Koh Rok, Koh Haa; Hin Daeng and Hin Muang; and Ko Waen. They offer PADI courses, http://www.atlantis-diving.net/
- Go Dive, 116 Moo 1, Saladan. tel 075 684 320. email email@example.com. Their dive sites are: Hin Daeng and Hin Muang; Koh Haa; and Koh Phi Phi. They offer boat pickup from Klong Dao beach. They offer PADI courses. http://www.godive-lanta.com/
- Laguna Fun Divers, 147 Moo 1, Saladan. tel 075 684 528. email firstname.lastname@example.org. They offer speedboat trips to Hin Daeng; Koh Rok; Koh Haa; Koh Ma; Hin Bida and Koh Bida; and Koh Phi Phi. They offer PADI courses. http://www.lagunafundivers.com/
- Lanta Discovery Diver. tel 075 684 035. Lanta Discovey Diver offers speedboat trips to various locations, with boat pickup from all the beaches. http://lantadiscovery-diver.com/
Last Updated: 05 Mar 2008